Thursday, August 19, 2010

... And So It Is

It turned out to be more than a movie. For me, at least. It had some lines that actually spoke to me at a level that no one managed to reach in a while. The same thing happened approximately 2 years ago, while trying to get myself back on track after yet another fucked up relationship. Then, the rescuing boat was called THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT. I actually saw the movie with "the one" at that time, and when I started crying at the end of it, he did not realize that it meant something more to me. That movie's idea was: LET GO, MOVE ON. Everyone kept telling me that, but one thing's for sure with me: I don't believe what others tell me. I always do things by my own rules. And if I chose to let go, I let go.
Same thing happened tonight. Went to see INCEPTION. I wasn't expecting the thing that happened, but I had quite a lovely surprise. Same situation, different guy, same message. Too stubborn to see the obvious for myself, but thank God for movies seen at the best timing ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment