Friday, July 16, 2010

The Nicest Thing

I'm happy. With a capital H and a capital everything!
H-A-P-P-Y.
I saw a sign today, and I know, I know. You'll say it's silly of me to believe in signs, but it was so obvious, I swear!
There is an old believe that, should you see two storks in a nest, at the top of a post, you won't spend the summer alone. And I did see. It appeared twice. So if I just thought I saw something the first time, I did get a reassurance, the second time. And taking into consideration that I did have a shitty week, this sign sure made my day! I wish everyone would be as happy as I am right this instant!



'I wish that without me your heart would break
I wish that without me you'd be spending the rest of your nights awake
I wish that without me you couldn't eat
I wish I was the last thing on your mind before you went to sleep.'

No comments:

Post a Comment