Saturday, January 2, 2010

The beginning

There are some things I must state at the beginning of this post. I'm not an original person. Never was and never will be, as far as I'm concerned. But I do know one thing: I have my friends telling me I'm a freaking walking encyclopedia when it comes to quotes and sayings... songs or almost anything other people say. So... this is what I'm gonna do here, on this blog. Each day, when something happens, I'm gonna post a relevant quote or song. It'll be my way of dealing with life... or something like it (can't help myself, already quoted the title of a movie :d)
Just hope it'll help me, because at this point in my existence, I'm pretty fucked up... and I could really use some time for myself. Unfortunately, it's not the case... But this blog will do the trick.
Do wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. "Nu introspecţiune. Observă fără încetare! ... Observă cupiditatea! Observă apropierea bătrâneţii! Observă-ţi propria dezolare... Cu ocolişul acesta orice poate deveni util. Esenţialul e să fii activ. Insist să scot din acest interval toate avantajele. MĂ VOI SCUFUNDA CU STEAGUL SUS!"

    Virginia Woolf, de pe ultima pagină din jurnalul propriu.

    din Între acte, Virginia Woolf, Ed. Univers 1978, pag.220-221

    P.S. Doar la prima vedere; blogul mi se pare cam încărcat, greu de analizat, doar o părere. În rest după cum ai scris: Îţi doresc noroc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Multumesc frumos pentru parere!
    ... and yes, I will go down with the ship!

    ReplyDelete