Sunday, January 3, 2010

Only The Lonely

I've just read my horoscope... I'm suppose to feel lonely today. How about yesterday? And the day before that? The time I've spent in bed, not wanting to move or talk to anyone or crying my heart out and feeling really lonely and depressed. Come on! Come ooon!! Come on! Here it is:

"You just don't feel like getting out there and mixing it up socially, even if you've got obligations or a mate who wants you to join them. It's a good time to follow individual pursuits, if possible.
Mood: Lonely
Lucky Color: Silver
Lucky Time of Day: 8am"

Interpretation:
Mood: Lonely since... oh, just lonely!
Lucky Color: not my thing, this silver stuff.
Lucky Time of Day: sleeping at that hour... How lucky could that have been?

But a beer should help. A drink always helps (One of my favorite sayings "Alcohol is not the SOLUTION, but it's a good substitute"). So, in spite of this crap the horoscope states, I'm gonna go out and say goodbye to my favorite pub in Or, because I'm leaving for Tm tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment