Saturday, October 30, 2010

Demented. Self-absorbed. Vain.

"Larry: You think I'm just gonna sit back and wait for you to get with the program? You might be afraid of all this Ally, but I'm... I'm not.
Ally: Larry, you've only seen the tip of the neurotic ice berg. I'm demented.
Larry: What else?
Ally: Self-absorbed.
Larry: What else?
Ally: Vain.
Larry: What else?
Ally: Beautiful. That's a good thing.
Larry: What else?
Ally: Maybe incapable of letting myself be loved.
Larry: That we need to work on, then.
Ally: Do you have any idea what you're getting yourself into? I'm afraid to trust it.
Larry: Then we need to work on that too."

*s04

2 comments:

  1. larry era robert downey jr?
    nu am inteles niciodata dc s-au despartit ally si larry

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. fuck, they seemed such a lasting couple!
    reiau acum toate seriile... poate-poate pricep ceva mai mult la varsta asta, fata de ce-am inteles atunci, demult.

    ReplyDelete